Manage your own Career before someone else manages it for you!
Besides 1:1 Career Counseling, Accadence offers a series of 12 Career Development Workshops. Each Workshop is available as a class-room or seminar in a one, two or three-hour formats. They can run in series or as stand-alone. They can be customised to align to your existing program in a school or business context.
They are interactive, high energy introductions to the respective subjects, where the participants work through the topic for themselves. Each workshop is based around a workbook or learning canvas where the students record their insights as they go, so they have a tangible take-away they can use in their further personal development. We also offer a series of Professional Development Workshops for working professionals.
Career Development Workshops - 12 Outlines
Online or Face-to-Face presentation available
Your Workshop will be an interactive & energetic experience where the participants will learn through four modes:
- Personal reflection: Where the Coach will guide the group to reflect on their professional experience and what happens in the room
- Taught elements: Where the Coach will explain, illustrate & demonstrate key concepts and techniques
- Action learning: Where the group will put the concepts and techniques into action, live in the room – learning in experience. The facilitator will work flexibly with the Team around allthe activities to draw out learnings as they emerge in the moment.
- Plenary exchange: Where the Coach facilitates the group to reflect on the material and exercises. Past participants observe that this is the most valuable part of the workshop experience.
Flexible Delivery - Accadence Workshops can be delivered to suit your academic or business objectives:
- On-site or off-site
- Integrated in a bigger development program or change initiative
- Aligned to a global or firm-wide program
- Balance of group-learning and individual coaching can vary to meet the needs of the team
- Integrated with your preferred assessment such as CareerLeader, MBTI, Clifton Strengths, VIA Strengths, Career Anchors, Hogan or DISC
- Participants bring their own issues, so study cases reflect the real-world experience
- While they are designed for 3 hours, the duration time can flex to accommodate more or less action-learning components. From 1 hour to more than half a day
- Workshops can be combined to meet your learning objective